The Miracle

In continual Progress. Written by Annie Pizazz Copyright   2004,  2008,  2009,  2012,  2013,  2014

Chapter 1 The Miracle


Bobby Pizazz is a Miracle in perpetual motion.

To look at Bobby Pizazz perform, you will more than likely miss The Miracle.

Miracles Still Happen

Audio: Bobby Pizazz describes part of “The Miracle”

Only those with a trained eye can spot his disability.

Bobby Pizazz is one man with two broken neck injuries, a titanium plate to hold his neck together, six bone spurs, add Spina Bifida Occulta and a deformed Sacrum and Lumbar-5 vertebrae since birth to the spinal mix … there is constant pain and disability.

It will take another chapter entirely, to relate to you an injury that has delayed the inevitable awakening of Bobby’s music to mankind. Injured or not, he is thankful and joyful for every additional moment he spends playing his guitar, making music, and teaching of all that he has learned. Driven to get a message out, focused on peace and equality.

The good news is, Bobby Pizazz still walks! Not just walking, small ‘w’ but Walking. Either injury could be made into a good book, combine these events together with the real life angel that touched his paralyzed legs, allowing him to walk … Wow, there is a lot more to this man than meets the eye. Being the woman in his life, who has learned to love him, I have witnessed not only the miracle of his walk, but have personally experienced the miracles of God’s love in manifestation in my own body, in my mind and my life. Many other people on this planet can count blessings in their life, because one man took a stand against the teachings of the world and chose to teach Truth. Bobby chose to care for people, and many times put his own life aside for sake of other in many cases, spending hours teaching and encouraging people, allowing them to “walk on his feet” until they learned to walk on their own.

December 3, 2003

Bobby Pizazz’s 52nd birthday, held a very special surprise. Rachel his second oldest daughter had managed to locate her half-sister, who her father had not seen in 30 years. She arranged a visit from Emily 33 and a birthday dinner to bring father and daughter together again.

Bobby was deeply moved when he first laid eyes on his daughter. He said later, “I inspected her face, Emily allowed me to look at her face real close to see if there is any trace of a burn.” Emily was 22 months old when she pulled a hot coffee pot over her face causing second and third degree burns. “There was no trace or mark that I could see, and she said she barely remembers the incident.” ****editing in progress****

The visit put him in a wonderful creative mood and soon after the party he was back full steam in the studio.

By December 6th, Bobby became quieter and quieter, and his activity dropped to an abnormal low-level.

I remember thinking this just doesn’t seem right, something is wrong. When he went to lie down out in the back room of the studio, I knew he was sick. The pain was intensifying he said and I cradled his body, and realized he was racked with fever. Vomiting and muscle spasms started a few hours later. For 22 hours or more I massaged his muscles, put pressure on his lower back (my whole body weight at times … standing with heel or with an elbow), pulled his neck, emptied the pan of vomit, and tried to get fluids in him; almost non-stop nursing until I took him to the ER at H hospital.

We spent most of the day and part of the night there. The nurses were rude. The triage nurse yelled at Bobby for having a body spasm that laid him out on the floor of the ER, “The floors are dirty Get Up, you live in a pigs sty?” Two nurses sat passively by with a security guard and just watched me help Bobby up and back into the chair.

In the exam room, Bobby scolded one nurse saying that her voice was “very irritating and with a headache beyond any migraine she could have ever had in her life, she was making him more than miserable. He told her to “Shut up!” I think they only half way believed that Bobby was in pain, because they only gave him Toradol and Ativan. The Ativan helped him relax for a few minutes, but the pain and spasms returned very quickly. Two Bags of Normal Saline was administered, x-rays were done and on December 7, 2003 H hospital ER discharged him with instructions to return if fever, or pain worsens.

December 8, 2003, after a long night of massaging Bobby’s back and neck, gave him Tylenol once for his fever (which he vomited back up), and being unable to get any fluids in him, I had to make the decision if he needed to go to the ER again. He was mentally half there, but the fever made him fall into a fitful sleep for a few minutes and then he would moan and wake up. This cycle repeated itself during the night.

After he became less responsive and his speech was slurred, around 9am I made the decision to take Bobby back to H hospital ER. I dropped Robert off in the Triage Department and saw it was overflowing with sick people. After I had parked the car, I found Robert sitting in a wheel chair loudly discussing his medical needs and need for immediate admission with the clerk at the window. They advised us of a long wait ahead. I decided to take Bobby to M hospital ER. Running with him in a wheel chair, out to the car, I passed a lady going in the ER and said, “You won’t be getting any quick care in there!” I bundled him up in the car once again and set off to M hospital, about 5 minutes away.

A security guard at M hospital ER took Bobby from the car with a wheelchair and signed him in. I parked the car and found him sitting in the waiting room chairs, shivering, and covered head to toe with our blanket from home. I asked for a gurney from a nurse in triage and returned just as a spasm racked Bobby’s back and neck, causing him to cough forcefully, nearly vomiting, which then caused more spasms.

Bobby put himself on the floor begging me to put pressure on his right sacrum with my elbow. (The use of heavy pressure between the sacrum and hipbone to separate the two bones is the only massage technique that worked for this type of severe spasm) The triage nurse I had asked for a gurney from, yelled at us for being on the floor, “If you could walk in the ER, then you could sit in a chair!” I explained as politely as I could that I had asked her for gurney and am still waiting. The whole ER waiting room fell quiet, their mouths wide open, from the verbal abuse of the nurse. I said to everyone there, “This is some way to treat the patients!”

11:45 am we were taken into the triage room and Bobby’s vitals taken. Temperature 100.9, Pulse 93, blood pressure 128/83, Oxygen concentration was 99% on room air. After the admission process we were escorted to room 5 for treatment. The nurses were very quick in accessing an IV and within the next hour he was assessed by the doctor and given 2 mg of Dilaudid to ease pain. Bobby was able to lie quietly and rest for about 20 minutes, and then the spasms and pain returned. Tylenol and Claforan (an IV antibiotic) were given to help reduce the fever. He vomited after taking the Tylenol with water.

More Dilaudid and Valium were given about two hours later. This helped him ease spasms enough to go to x-ray for chest films. He was admitted to the hospital’s 9th floor, with a preliminary diagnosis of pneumonia but the fever, pain and spasms were perplexing the doctors and they said this was just the admitting diagnosis.

Grace of American Indian descent, a young woman with long dark brown hair, was the nurse on duty; she had this radiant glow all around her, she was very warm, reassuring and attentive to Bobby’s needs. She helped calm him for he was very anxious about being admitted. She touched Bobby’s shoulder and said “Just keep your eyes on God and all this will pass, you will be fine.” As Grace was doing her nursing assessment, Bobby’s roommate, an elderly man, had smeared feces over the rails and pulled back the curtain, looked at Bobby and said “Sh*t ” sounding like a snake. Grace said “Never mind that.” And with those words and a wave of her hand, the foul odor vanished and she continued talking to Bobby.
I found it odd that two nurse aides came in to clean up the gentleman in the next bed, seemed as though they did not even see Grace in the room. Grace was standing between the two beds, and one of the aides body and the dividing curtain seemed to just pass through Grace. I must have had a shocked look on my face as Grace said to me, “Pay no attention to that. You need to be vigilant over him. I will arrange to have you stay the entire visit, bending the rules.” She told us that Bobby was very sick, and that she would order a private room and write an order that would allow me to stay in the room 24 hours a day. Grace said “no doctor would be able to refute this order.” To Bobby she said, “it will be rough for 7 days, but you will get better.” Grace touched his leg, Bobby nodded and said “ok, I understand.” and then she was gone. I immediately went to look for her, Bobby had another question. I went to the nurses station, right across the room and asked for Grace, the young nurse that was just in to see Bobby. I was told there is no Grace on shift that night. The only Grace in the hospital was on another floor, she was 57 and had gray hair. When I told Bobby this, he said, “I think Grace was an angel sent to help me.”

After a few hours, Dr. K a resident, came and gave him a quick exam, and ordered his medications. We were instructed to ask for pain medications as 2 mg Dilaudid was ordered every 3 hours. He was also started on Heparin, and the first shot was given in Bobby’s abdomen, he said “I didn’t like that too much”. Antibiotics were administered through his IV. He was also coughing up dark brown; sometimes green phlegm and the nurse said she needed a sample for testing. I spent the night in a straight-backed chair, but was up and down with an emesis pan, for Bobby began vomiting more frequently. I also was massaging his back and neck; trying to relieve the nearly constant spasms he was experiencing. Some of the spasms made him double up in the bed and I would have to lie on top of him and press his knees to his chest to get them to stop.

Bobby’s roommate had a BM in the bed, requiring us to leave the room for the smell was overpowering. Bobby spent 20 minutes out in the hall each time and was becoming weaker. I had to catch him as he fell forward out of the chair once. We requested the room change Grace had promised. The nurses made the decision to move the roommate instead of us; he was gone by 7am in the morning.

Bobby was requesting Dilaudid 2 mg every three hours, with the effects of the pain med wearing off in about 20 to 40 minutes. After receiving the pain medication, he would become quiet and close his eyes “resting”, but not sleep, for about 20 minutes. The rest of the time his body would be racked with pain and spasms. I remained awake during this time, even though fatigue was setting in; I knew that Bobby really would not do well if I slept, or if I left him alone. I remembered the words of Grace and stayed vigilant. He was drenching the sheets every two to three hours and required a full bed and gown change. Between the sweating and the spasms I worked just as hard or even harder than the nurses on the floor to care for him.

Not too long after moving the man out, a private room became available (just like Grace had told us the day before) and before lunch we were moved into a private room.

They took him to x-ray for more chest films and for an MRI of the Lumbosacral spine. Dr. K came and did a more extensive history and physical. In the context of the doctor’s questioning, and searching out his medical history, Bobby explained how in May 1991 he was healthy, had a major recording contract and after a volunteer concert in Nashville TN, a 475 lb speaker cabinet was pushed into his back pinning him between the cabinet and truck, rupturing 5 disks and causing a fracture. He also explained, he was misdiagnosed and that the ex-wife having tried to have him “committed” as insane because of the pain which was so excruciating, she could not understand his behavior. She fabricated stories to make them believable and instead of getting the treatment he needed, Bobby was misdiagnosed. Finally after receiving disability status for being “Bipolar” (which was later proved to be a gross misdiagnosis) with Medicaid/Medicare and state assistance, they found through an MRI he had broken his neck at the Cervical-4&5, and had ruptured discs at Cervical-3, 4, 5, 6, and 7. After a myelogram which nearly killed him, in May of 1994, it was discovered he also had six bone spurs. He was scheduled for and had surgery in June 16, 1994. On June 2, 1995, 11 months and 16 days after his first surgery, Bobby was assaulted, hammer-punched from behind, in the back of the neck, where he just has surgery. This punch sent Bobby into the intensive care for 9 days at F Hospital. Bobby also explained he was born with Spina Bifida. This causes severe Sciatica pain that is now worsened by the spasms. He also had a fall in 1979 that caused further damage (possibly braking a bone) to the lower back. Bobby also showed the doctor’s an area on his lower left abdomen that was bulging, and they said he had a hernia.

Dr. K said to us that the lung infiltrate was not “bad” enough to be pneumonia, and with the pain, high fever at times, spasms and vomiting along with his history of the neck injuries she began ordering more extensive testing, saying the “shadows” may indicate cancer.

12/9/03 Dr. K and her team with Dr. F examined Bobby and ordered a lumbar puncture to rule out meningitis. They were not sure what disease process they were dealing with, the chest x-ray came back and the radiologist recommended further follow-up. They said that it wasn’t cancer nor was it pneumonia. They were going to give him a dose of Vancomycin, a heavy-duty antibiotic, to see if they could reduce the fever. The spasms, pain, fever and multicolored phlegm green, brown, and now sometimes bloody red with large pieces of lung tissue continued. The doctors said that the pain management will continue with Dilaudid 2 mg every three hours, even though Bobby explained that it only helps for approximately 20 minutes to an hour.

I went with him to the x-ray dept for a CT guided lumbar puncture. When Bobby returned from the lumbar puncture, he looked very frail, white as a ghost and complained, “They took four vials of fluid”. “I thought my brain was going to be sucked into my spinal column. They didn’t need four vials for the tests; they only needed one the nurse told me. I think they tried to kill me, saying I’m just a Medicaid patient” He said they also did a myelogram, tilting the table back and forth, causing him more excruciating pain than ever.

Bobby’s Mom came and visited and he encouraged me to go home with her and shower. I returned to Bobby finding him with a urinary catheter inserted. He was having difficulty urinating on and off before, but I was able to help him each time. When I left, no one was available to help him hold the hernia and press on his lower back to help him pass urine.

The doctors returned on the morning of December 10th and said there wasn’t any meningitis. They wanted to evaluate with a CT scan of the head and neck for the cause of the pain and ordered a consult with a neurologist for the neck pain. They also ordered a consult with the doctor for infectious diseases because they were still not sure what disease process was going on. Both Bobby and I had no sleep since admission.

The fevers were spiking every morning and afternoon and they started packing ice packs around his body to cool him off. The nurses were not always available to take Bobby’s temperature so I would take it myself. One time I captured a temperature of 103.6 and another of 104.8. I would notify the nurses, uncover him and administer cool water sponge baths and repack him in ice. Usually, the nurses would come in 20 to 30 minutes and by then the temperature was down. They would bring him Tylenol, and I could count the minutes (30 to 35 minutes) before the drenching sweats would begin.

Dr. D MD came and saw Bobby. He explained that Dr. Z who was originally consulted for this visit was out of town and he was covering for him. The doctor placed himself between Bobby and I, turning his back on me and interviewed Bobby. He had trouble understanding the doctor, him being fast in speech and a foreigner. Bobby at times referred to me for further clarification and answers for the doctor. The doctor was annoyed at this and said, “I’m here to see you, not her”. Later Bobby said was not happy with this “arrogant doctor” and felt that he was not getting the care he needed. Bobby worried out loud if “someone had it in for him at the hospital” because they seemed to not believe the pain he was in, the medication wasn’t working for the pain and the fevers and lung congestion still persisted.

Bobby continued to have periods of “rest” where he would lie quietly, but not sleep. By now I’ve only had about twenty minutes of sleep since his admission.

December 11, 2003 they came and took Bobby to x-ray for more films. Dr. K was not available, but another resident came and saw him and ordered a consult with infection control. Dr. F and the other residents decided to try Bobby out on a Duragesic Fentynal patch 25 micrograms (this was later increased to 100 micrograms) to start, to see if they can manage his pain without the IV Dilaudid. He will be able to receive the Dilaudid 2 mg every three hours while he is adjusting to the patch and for breakthrough pain if needed. The Duragesic patch was put on earlier, but it would take 3 to 6 hours to work they told us.

Dr. L from Infectious Diseases examined him in the early afternoon. Bobby’s x-ray revealed 100% full right lung and 90 % full on the left lung. He did a good exam and included me in the interview process but offered no explanation for what was going on. Dr. L wondered if he had been exposed to some “terrorist” toxic agent and looked concerned

Up to this point the nurses were, for the most part, attentive and gave quality care. The nurse on this night, though, was different. From the beginning of the shift, I wondered who our nurse was and two hours after the shift started, I sought her out for pain medication and to look at his IV, which was red and puffy. After another annoying hour, she finally came and changed Bobby’s IV site and administered his Dilaudid. She was abrupt and very rough in inserting the IV. She had no makeup on and had her dishwater-blond hair pulled back, just plain an average looking woman.

After giving the Dilaudid, she disappeared and I continued to meet Bobby’s needs through massage, getting ice packs for the fever, and changing his bedclothes and gown when he had the sweats. Sometime that night I asked for another pain shot for Bobby was going into another round of spasms. When the nurse came, I glanced up, having dosed off a little, and found her pushing in the rest of a milky white substance from a 3 cc syringe into Bobby’s IV. He was resting too and I woke him just as she scurried off, ignoring my question of “what was that?” The other nurses brought in a single dose of Dilaudid in its own syringe and it was a clear liquid, “this just didn’t look right” I said.

Then Bobby went into spasms like I have never seen before. Our call light went unanswered for the next 2 or more hours. I was so involved with pushing Bobby’s knees to his chest to try to relieve the spasms that I could not leave him alone. He also started with more severe vomiting, at times I would put a towel down on the pillow for him to vomit into, for the spasms twisted him into a pretzel so severely that all he could do was turn his head and vomit. During the worst of the spasms, Bobby would not breathe well, like he was holding his breath, turning a dark red and then purple. I would then beg him to breathe, after which he would breathe deeply and then repeat holding his breath. I was getting scared, but knew he was still conscious and fighting off the effects of the drug given him.

After 4 and half hours of spasms, Bobby was able to move again. He and I went out into the hallway to look for this nurse. We found her chatting at the middle nurses station (there were three stations) with two other nurses. A male nurse was at the desk and Bobby asked him “Does this happen often?” and he replied “Far too often! I end up working my butt off and watch them laugh and talk non-stop, almost every night.” We went up to our nurse and she looked at Bobby with a quick look of surprise, as if to she had saw a ghost, and pasted on a smile saying “Can I help you” and Bobby went off on her, saying what did you shoot into me? She just ignored the question. We had our call light on repeatedly and where was she, but enjoying her dinner shooting the breeze with her friends. She was not too happy with him.

The next morning, we told the manager A about the nurse and her behavior. We also said that she put this syringe into Bobby’s IV, it was different than what the other nurses used. I explained that it was a larger 3 cc syringe and the liquid was milky colored not clear. The nurse manager express “surprise” that her star nurse, who usually was excellent in delivering patient care, had a problem. She also told us that the nurses often take medication out of the single dose units and put it into a syringe if they do not have the device … a “carp-u-ject” unit to give the medication with. We told her we did not want that nurse assigned to us any more and the manager said she would arrange that, for this nurse was schedule to work again that night.

Friday December 12, 2003 the doctor’s listened to Bobby describe his night of spasms and pain. They calculated out his dosage of Dilaudid and said they would raise his Duragesic Patch to 100 micrograms.

That afternoon, about three hours after Bobby had the new pain patch applied, he suddenly looked at me. “Annie, you won’t believe this, but I’m completely pain free for ONCE in my life. The patch worked!” Having had no sleep still, this news made me feel as if I had had 12 hours of good sleep. I was over-joyed for Bobby’s sake. We took some time, watching a few snow squalls go by, and around 4:30 PM that day we thanked God for the beautiful day and for Bobby being out of pain.

Standing in front of the window, Robert started praying. It had been cloudy and cold all week, when the clouds in front of us parted and a ray of sunshine came into our window just like a spot light, lighting up the whole side of the hospital. Suddenly a flock of pigeons flew near our window and we both said, almost at once “look there is a white dove in the center”. The pigeons and the dove flew around, out over the trees, dancing in flight with the white dove clearly in the center of the flock . Then they would fly straight at our window and just before we thought they would hit the window, they flew up, over the top of the building disappearing, and within a minute they would reappear flying from the roof down in front of our window and fly back over the trees again. They would fly in close to our window and if we could have opened it, we would have stuck our hands out to touch the White Dove, they were so close to us. Out over the trees and back to the window again and again for 45 minutes near to an hour over and over they flew in front of the window, the whole time the White Dove was centered in the flock

Bobby and I both thanked God for that sight and those moments, for we knew it was His love that put the white dove and the pigeons there before us. It was as a affirmed that we were not to give up, on Him, on each other and that everything was going to be all right. It was God’s intervention in our lives that brought us together and we both knew we had more work for Him to do. The white dove and the pigeons then went out of sight and I turned from the window thinking they were gone for good for it was almost dark. Then Bobby stopped me saying, “wait … they will return”. Two minutes later they flew over the top of the building and out over the trees, and then close to the window once again, and right in the center of the flock was the white dove. Then as the sky darkened they dropped out of sight they were gone.

Bobby had had no strength before this to teach from his bible and he opened the book up and taught me for about an hour, how “Greater is He that is in you, then he that is in the world”. The pain unfortunately was then returning and we debated whether to have more Dilaudid or not. The second shift nurse came in, she was made up with makeup and had her dark blond hair down and over her shoulders, very beautiful but strangely familiar. Bobby and I looked at each other and questioned if she was the same nurse as last night, but her ID tag with name and picture was facing her. We told her that Bobby was feeling pain, but we hesitated in asking for medication. She was very insistent and encouraged Bobby to have another pain injection. We said no, but within a half hour she was asking if he wanted the pain med. Reluctantly Bobby agreed.

I was very sleepy now, not having but maybe two hours sleep all week. I felt with Bobby’s pain down, we both might be able to get some sleep. I dosed off and something made me wake up in an instant. I just barely saw out of the corner of my eye that the nurse was pushing in the last of some medication in to Bobby’s IV. The IV pump rate had been turned up to rapidly push the drug in and the nurse quickly reset it and left. Again I saw that the syringe used was a 3 cc syringe. The nurse that gave him the injection the night before had drastically changed her looks and visage, and had now administered another dose of “pain medication”.

Within 10 minutes, instead of pain relief like before with Bobby going into a restful sleep, the spasms returned. They were worse that the night before. Again the call light went unanswered and I was caught up in helping Bobby fight off the effects of the medication. The spasms were more forceful and I had to press on Robert’s knees just like the other night. He also seemed to hold his breath, longer and harder than before turning more red and purple. The vomiting again racked his body and one time he almost choked on it, the spasm did not allow him to turn his head enough to drain out his mouth. Three hours went by , four hour and then finally next nurse that was now on duty gave Bobby a real Dilaudid injection, which took the pain and spasms away within 15 minutes.

Bobby said to me “Anne, I’m going to ask God to show us what is going on spiritually.” He said that “Imagine the wall is like a video screen and God will reveal to us visually what is going on.” I lay next to him on the bed, his arm around me. I thought it was my imagination seeing a dark cloud of swirling in the corner of the room. The colors glowed within the dark cloud with what appeared to be electrical currents of sparks like under a black light. Black forms passed into and out of the cloud. Then Bobby said “watch that in the corner”, pointing over my right shoulder. Suddenly a black form moved when he pointed to it, and it streaked across the ceiling and joined the swirling mass. Then as I was watching, other black forms moved from out of the shadows, behind the TV and from the corners, to join the cloud. Then one big mass broke free from the cloud and came right at us, and then Bobby shouted “In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to leave us alone” and then it diverted its’ course and went just above our heads. I had the sick feeling it had intended to hurt us. Then Bobby described what he saw, that the form that broke away was going floor to floor in a split second, searching the rooms of patients looking for a soul to kill.

The light in the hallway showed shadows of the feet of nurses, still moving and going about their routines. But there in our room, the air pressure had moved from pushing inward, to moving outward. The sounds from the hallway could not be heard, and Bobby loudly shouting “In the name of Jesus Christ” did not attract any attention, even though we were directly across the hall from the nurse’s station. It was eerie; knowing we were now in some type of warped space and time, peaceful even though the cloud seemed menacing. At that moment, we were separate from the rest of the hospital, even the rest of the world.

Then the black form returned. Again it came to the corner of the room and just seems to hover there, then with great speed it comes directly at us and again Bobby said, “In the name of Jesus Christ, get out of here”. The form came between Bobby and I, between our heads and through the wall. Bobby said it is now moving through the hospital again, looking through each room for a soul to steel.

Bobby said he saw that there was a black form within his body and that this illness is not of him, he said when the other form returns from wandering the hospital,I’m going to cast it out in the name of Jesus Christ. This time when the form returned it appeared larger and more sparks could be seen in the mass. Not any longer then what it took to assemble, the form began to pulse and Bobby shouted even louder “In the name of Jesus Christ, take all that you have within my body and leave us alone!” I saw this black shape lift up and come out of Bobby’s chest, join the cloud and the other black forms that were with it. Now all Together, the form in the corner and the form out of his chest became a bigger black cloud, and before I could blink my eyes, it came directly at our heads, just missing us and it went through the wall. In our mind’s eye, just like before, it traveled thought the hospital floor by floor in the flash of an instant, looking for a soul to destroy.

Within a few minutes there was this blood-curdling scream from the next room. Bobby now free from the spirit of darkness, got up to investigate and in the next room was an old woman and she had just died. Bobby and I walked to the door of her room, we both looked at her with amazement, he told me she looked like an old shriveled up prune, and had an expression of horror on her face. The black form had taken her life, when he could not take Bobby’s. Earlier he said he had looked at the old woman when she was alive and she did not look all shriveled up like she did now, she looked much younger. The nurses reported hearing no scream from the woman, and no shouting from Robert.

In the morning, after I fell asleep for a few hours, Bobby said he chest was completely clear. Dr. K said lets get you down to x-ray, so they did and the x-ray that was done that morning showed that the lungs were clear completely clear except a small infiltrate in the bottom of the right lung and they looked nearly “brand new, like baby’s lungs”. With no fever after the ordeal during the night, Dr K was considering discharge in two or three days. Bobby then excused himself from the doctor K, threw up in the toilet this fluorescent green substance, (the light was off and you could still see it glow vibrant neon green) he turned to the doctor K and said, “I’m going home today.” Looking a little white, she took a step back from the bathroom, and said, I have saw this before in my country, I believe you are OK now. “I’ll write the discharge papers”. So after a 7 day nightmare, and events not explainable by the five senses, Bobby was healed with a miracle and on his way back into the hearts of humanity. It took another year to fully recover after the events of the hospital stay. But by January 2006 He was back to writing playing his music and by February he had got his voice back, and began to sing like he once did before his neck was broke. Thank God for miracles, never let someone else’s words be stronger then your own, unless of course it is God’s Word.

“Hi Folks I’m Bobby Pizazz and I am a Singer/Songwriter Performing Artist, Host and Producer of GIVE ME A BREAK Radio Show, and I’m very honored to share the stage with some of the Greatest Artists, Singer/Songwriters and Industry leaders on the Planet and with some of the best Up-Coming Artists and Songwriters in the world” We feature Artists / Songwriters who share their in and outs of the Business of Music and the Art of Songwriting. We Discuss New Music Business Models in use today. A place were Artists and Songwriters can safely have an opportunity to share their Music, Insights and Life Stories, Current events and topics which will be discussed, openly, bluntly and truthfully!!!

Give Me A Break Radio
Give Me A Break Radio

 Open Door Production Logo by Art Morales


Open Door Productions’
Cyber Studio
For Songwriters
… to help you and all others who love songwriting.



Leave a Reply